Armaan Malik is an Indian playback singer and actor who’s greatest recognized for being the youngest singer to win two debut awards at International Indian Music Awards (GiMA) and greatest playback singer award at Large Star Leisure Awards in 2015.
Armaan Malik was born on 22 July 1995 (age 23 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai.
He did his education from Jamnabai Narsee Faculty, Mumbai. He has completed his Honours in Music from Berklee School of Music, Boston, Massachusetts. He began studying music on the very younger age of 4. He realized singing from Ritu Kaul and Qadir Mustafa Khan. Armaan’s Zodiac signal is Most cancers.
Peak: 5′ 7″
Weight: 70 kg
Physique Measurements: Chest 38″, Waist 32″, Biceps 11″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Household, Caste & Girlfriend
Armaan Malik was born to the music director, composer, singer, and actor Daboo Malik and Jyothi Malik, who’s a trainer. He has a brother named Amaal Mallik.
The well-known music director, Anu Malik is his uncle who obtained married to Anju Malik, and the couple has two daughters Ada Malik and Anmol Malik, who’re cousin sisters of Armaan Malik.
His one other uncle, Abu Malik is a movie rating composer. Abu Malik has a son named Aadar Malik, who’s an actor, singer and slapstick comedian and a daughter named Kasheesh Malik.
He’s the grandson of the veteran Indian music director and rating composer, Sardar Malik and his grandmother’s title is Kausar Jahan Malik.
He stated in an interview that he was in love with a woman. The woman can be a well-known persona, and he would really like their relationship to be a secret. He was as soon as rumoured to be relationship indo-kiwi singer Shirley Setia.
He obtained his singing break with the 2008 film “Bhoothnath.” The tune was “Mere Buddy,” which he sang with Amitabh Bachchan.
In 2014, he sang “Tumko To Aana Hello Tha,” “Love You Until The Finish,” and title monitor from Salman Khan’s film Jai Ho (2014). He has sung “Most important Hoon Hero Tera” from the film Hero and “Khwaishein” from the film Calendar Women. He rose to fame after his tune “Most important Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon,” that includes Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta. He sang two Bengali songs for the film “Amar Aponjon.” Armaan lent his voice to the Hindi soundtrack of the film “2.0,” beneath A. R. Rahman’s composition. Armaan’s first film look was within the film “Kaccha Limboo” within the 12 months 2011.
- Reportedly, Armaan and his brother Amaal Mallik stormed out of The Kapil Sharma Present; following Kapil Sharma’s fallout with Sunil Grover. It attracted an issue. Armaan put a cease to the controversy by tweeting that they weren’t speculated to be on the present as a result of he was out of the city and his brother had an necessary assembly to attend.
- It was the time earlier than Justin Bieber Objective Tour in India. Sonakshi Sinha was within the information for singing on the live performance’s opening ceremony, and Kailash Kher tweeted his disagreement over it. The disagreement resulted in a battle between Sonakshi and Armaan when Armaan tweeted saying that he agreed with Kailash Kher and singers weren’t given their due place within the trade. The argument took an unsightly flip involving his brother Amaal. In the long run, Sonakshi replied that she was not going to sing on the live performance.
- Filmfare R D Burman Award in 2016
- Mirchi Music Awards for Indipop Music of the 12 months for “Most important Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon” in 2017
International Indian Music Awards (GiMA)
- ‘Finest Debutant Award-Movie’ for the tune “Auliya” of the movie Ungli in 2015
- Jagjit Singh Award – Finest Music Debut in 2015
- Finest Music Video for “Most important Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon” within the film 2016
- Meals: Italian Meals, Churros
- Musician: R. D. Burman, A. R. Rahman, Pritam Chakraborty
- Singer: Mohammed Rafi, Kumar Sanu, Sonu Nigam, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Rihanna, Michael Bublé, Coldplay, Justin Bieber
- Music: Phir Le Aaya Dil from the movie Barfi, Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin from the film Agneepath, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna from the movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Repair You by Coldplay
Armaan Malik has a internet price of $9.5 million. He fees ₹ 10-30 lakhs for songs per film.
- Armaan loves soccer and is a fan of FC Bayern Munich.
- He was one of many finalists in Zee TV’s present “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs.” He obtained eradicated after reaching the High 7 place.
- He was in the course of his examination when he was referred to as out for the recording of “Mere Buddy” from the film “Bhoothnath (2008).”
- After he was completed with the recording of “Mere Buddy,” the administrators had determined to exchange his voice with another person. Finally, it was Armaan’s model of the tune that was chosen for the film.
- Aside from singing, he’s a advantageous guitar and piano participant.
- His fandom is called “Armaanians.”
- His favorite clothes model is Zaara.
- He doesn’t learn newspapers.
- Armaan believes in ‘Love At First Sight.’
- His most prized possession is his Guitar.
- In accordance with a ballot performed on ’50 Asia’s Sexiest Males 2018,’ Armaan Malik stood on the twenty first place.
- When folks ask Armaan if he needs to be an actor. He says, “I don’t need that. It takes as much as 15 years to be taught singing, the identical is the case with performing. So, I need to do what I’m greatest at. I solely need to act in my music movies. That’s it.”