Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2021 Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/2021 Batch Check List of shortlisted candidates for Navik (GD) Exam 2021 for 02/2021 Batch Navik GD Admit Card 2020 ICG Navik GD 02/2021 Batch Exam Date
Latest Update Dated 09.03.2021: Admit card for Navik (GD) – 02/2021 Batch Stage -I exam is available now. Candidates can download it from the link given below. Exam date and name of Exam City will be displayed shortly.
Admit card for Navik (GD) – 02/2021 Batch Stage -I – Click Here
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 02/2021 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 05 January 2021 TO 19 January 2021. Here we are also Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant.
|Name Of Department||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||260|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.|
|Starting Date of Online application||05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs)|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs)|
The Pre Exam will be Conducted first for the Recruitment of Navik GD. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from early Mid/End March 2021. More Details about Exam is provided Below.
|Stage I Exam Date||Mid/End March 2021|
|Stage II Exam Date||End April/Early May 2021|
|Stage III & IV Exam Date||Early August 2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
About Admit Card:-
All those Candidates who filled their Online Application Form are now waiting for the Exam. The Exam is tentatively Conduct in the Month of March 2021. Admit Card is available now for Downloading. It will not be Sent to any Candidates. Candidates can Download them from the Website or From the Below Provided Link.
- Candidates visit the official website of ICG.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Navik GD 02/2021 Admit Card 2021 – Available NOW
Candidates are required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:-
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- The Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) / Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter ID card, Pan card, School/ College ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent blue background colour passport size photographs.
- Self signed undertaking certificate as per format available on ICG recruitment website.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of self-attested photocopy of all documents at the examination Centre. Name and other particulars (Parents name, date of birth etc) should be same on all the documents.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be closing date of application.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- There Will be 80 Questions.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 Minutes.
- Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
All Candidates advised to keep visit Indian Coast Guard Official Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
Important Link Area
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query about this post. Our Expert panel will make a full try to answer your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Candidates visit the official website of ICG.
Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
Login with provisional id & password.
Click on download admit card option.
Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card is available now online on the Official Website of ICG.
Mid/End March 2021.
Admit Card is available now
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.