Vivek Oberoi is an Indian actor, businessman, and a philanthropist. He works predominantly within the Bollywood and is greatest recognized for his position of “Kaal” within the movie, ‘Krrish 3.’ Let’s discover out some attention-grabbing info about Vivek Oberoi.
Vivek Oberoi was born on 3 September 1976 (age 42 years; as in 2018) in Hyderabad, India. He was born as Vivek Anand after the Hindu Monk Swami Vivekananda. He shortened his title to Vivek when he joined films, as he believed that romancing and dancing onscreen with that title could be an insult to the monk. He did his education from Hyderabad Public Faculty, Hyderabad and went on to Mayo Faculty, Ajmer, Rajasthan to finish his additional training. Vivek was an excellent athlete throughout his faculty days. He used to take part in all types of sports activities like hockey, table-tennis, cricket, and soccer. He was even part of his faculty’s hockey workforce and performed at state and nationwide stage.
After finishing his training, Vivek moved to London to attend an performing workshop. He was noticed by the Director of New York College who took Vivek to New York. Vivek did his Masters in Appearing from New York College.
Oberoi labored as a scriptwriter earlier than turning into an actor.
Top: 5′ 10″
Weight: 80 kg
Eye Color: Darkish Brown
Hair Color: Black
Physique Measurements: Chest 42”, Waist 34”, Biceps 14”
Household, Caste & Spouse
Vivek belongs to a Hindu Khatri Household. He’s the son of Suresh Oberoi, a veteran supporting actor and Yashodhara Oberoi. His sister, Meghna Oberoi, is a singer and painter. His father is a Punjabi and mom additionally belongs to a Punjabi Enterprise Household.
Vivek was in a relationship with Gurpreet Gill in 2000. The couple was rumoured to be engaged however, later, they determined to separate as Vivek was busy together with his Bollywood profession.
Vivek was additionally in a relationship with Aishwarya Rai after Rai broke up with Salman Khan.
Vivek married Priyanka Alva, daughter of Karnataka Minister, Jeevaraj Alva, on 29 October 2010. The couple has a son, Vivaan, who’s 5-year-old (as in 2018) and a daughter, Ameyaa, who’s 3-year-old(as in 2018).
Vivek made his debut in Bollywood with Ram Gopal Varma’s “Firm.” The film earned him Filmfare Award for the Finest Debut in addition to the Finest Supporting Actor. He was paid ₹3 lakh for the movie. Subsequent, he starred in motion movies, Highway and Dum.
In 2002, Vivek appeared in Saathiya reverse Rani Mukerji. The movie was a success on the field workplace and his efficiency was praised by the viewers and critics alike. He, then, went on to star in films like Masti, Yuva, Shootout at Lokhandwala, and Mission Istanbul.
In 2013, he performed the evil genius, “Kaal,” within the superhero movie, “Krrish 3.” His efficiency within the movie was very a lot appreciated. Vivek has additionally appeared as a Choose within the first season of the TV actuality present, India’s Finest Dramebaaz.
In 2019, he bagged the position of Narendra Modi within the biopic, PM Narendra Modi.
Aside from performing, Vivek can also be a philanthropist. In 2006, he acquired the Pink and White Bravery Award for adopting and re-building a village in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu, which was severely destroyed by the 2004 tsunami. He alongside together with his household has based ‘Yashodhara Oberoi Basis’ to supply assist to the poor. Vivek additionally runs an NPO referred to as the “One Basis” whose motive is to concentrate on issues like working colleges, offering free meals, rescuing ladies from little one prostitution, healthcare, training, and empowerment of ladies.
In 2004, Oberoi based ‘Karrm Infracture Pvt Ltd,’ an actual property firm that gives low-budget housing options.
- In 2003, Vivek referred to as a press convention at his residence and accused Salman Khan of calling him ’41 occasions’ throughout a single evening and threatening him to loss of life as a result of Vivek’s shut relations with Aishwarya Rai.
- In 2008, Vivek went to a buddy’s celebration, the place he misbehaved together with his buddy’s girlfriend and allegedly kissed her. In flip, he was slapped and insulted by the lady in entrance of all of the attendees.
- In Might 2019, he acquired numerous flak on social media over his submit of a collage of three photographs that includes him, Aishwarya Rai, her husband Abhishek, her daughter Aaradhya, and Salman Khan on his Tweeter deal with. In his submit, he had in contrast Aishwarya’s relationship with Salman because the ‘Opinion Ballot,’ Aishwarya’s relationship with Vivek because the ‘Exit Ballot,’ and her household with Abhishek and Aaradhya because the ‘Closing outcome.’ The Nationwide Fee for Girls (NCW) had additionally served him discover for a similar.
Later, he apologized and deleted the submit from his Tweeter deal with.
- Filmfare Finest Debut Award for Firm (2002)
- Filmfare Finest Supporting Actor Award for Firm (2002)
- IIFA Inexperienced International Award (2010)
Vivek owns a Mercedes-Benz-GLS and a Ducati 1098.
With a internet value of $14 Million, Vivek prices ₹3-4 crore per movie.
- E-book: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
- Motion pictures: Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Firm, Beta, Raja, Tezaab, The Godfather, Roman Vacation
- Eating places: Peshawri, Royal China, Indigo, Don Giovanni in Mumbai
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Journey Vacation spot: France and Istanbul
- Vivek resides at #5, Kartar Kunj, Golden Seaside Raja Park, Juhu, Mumbai.
- His household and buddies fondly name him Rockstar.
- Vivek doesn’t devour alcohol, tea or espresso in any respect.
- Vivek was earlier a non-vegetarian, however he acquired impressed by Kareena Kapoor to undertake a vegetarian food plan; nonetheless, later, Kareena Kapoor once more turned non-vegetarian however Vivek remained vegetarian.